Let make it short and simple, I love you.
- You must love yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy. – Anonymous
- Sometimes we make love with our eyes. Sometimes we make love with our hands. Sometimes we make love with our bodies. Always we make love with our hearts. – Anonymous
- Love one another and you will be happy. It’s as simple and as difficult as that. – Anonymous
- Life is short. Be swift to love! Make haste to be kind! – Henri Frederic Amiel
- Math is like love a simple idea but it can get complicated. – Anonymous
- Soccer is simple, but it is difficult to play simple. – Anonymous
- The essence of mathematics is not to make simple things complicated, but to make complicated things simple. – S. Gudder
- “It has taken me years of struggle, hard work, and research to learn to make one simple gesture, and I know enough about the art of writing to realize that it would take as many years of concentrated effort to write one simple, beautiful sentence.” – Isadora Duncan
- Falling in love is awfully simple, but falling out of love is simply awful. – Anonymous
- Love Is Not As Simple As Candlelight And Roses Love Is Day To Day Living Taking Time Making Time To Be There With Open Arms And A Giving Heart Love Is The Special Life We Share..