Martin Luther King, Jr. didn’t carry just a piece of cloth to symbolize his belief in racial equality; he carried the American flag.
– Martin Luther King
- “In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But
- “No one really knows why they are alive until they know what they’d die for.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- A man who won’t die for something is not fit to live. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- If a man hasn’t discovered something that he will die for, he isn’t fit to live. – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Everyone can be great because everyone can serve.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Pray, and let God worry. – Martin Luther King
- We may have all come on different ships, but we’re in the same boat now. – Martin Luther King
- If a man hasn’t found something he will die for, he isn’t fit to live. – Martin Luther King, Jr.