Somebody just back of you while you are fishing is as bad as someone looking over your shoulder while you write a letter to your girl.
– Ernest Hemingway
- In order to write about life, first you must live it! – Ernest Hemingway
- Or don’t you like to write letters. I do because it’s such a swell way to keep from working and yet feel you’ve done something. – Ernest Hemingway
- If you are in doubt whether to write a letter or not, don’t. And the advice applies to many doubts in life besides that of letter writing. – Edward Bulwer Lytton
- This beer is good for you. This is draft beer. Stick with the beer. Let’s go and beat this guy up and come back and drink some more beer. – Ernest Hemingway
- One cat just leads to another. – Ernest Hemingway
- Now is no time to think of what you do not have. Think of what you can do with what there is. – Ernest Hemingway
- A man can be destroyed but not defeated. – Ernest Hemingway
- “A man can be destroyed but not defeated.” – Ernest Hemingway
- “All thinking men are atheists.” – Ernest Hemingway
- Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime. – Ernest Hemingway
Comments are closed.