It is impossible to grow weary of a sport that is never the same on any two days of the year.
– Theodore Gordon
- For eleven months and maybe about twenty days each year, we concentrate upon the shortcomings of others, but for a few days at the turn of the New Year we look at our own. It is a good habit. – Arthur Hays Sulzberger
- You will never have great tennis champions from England because of the cold and dark, but most of all because people only care about the sport for two weeks a year, and then they’re on to something else. There’s just not a great love of the sport there. – Monica Seles
- Long gone was the cheery welcome of the seaside hotelier, replaced by a weary nostalgia for the good old days. – Alan Gibbons
- So, when it comes to eating healthy, it’s just doing the right thing. And it’s not something you have to do 365 days a year, but I think it’s something you have to do 25 days a month. Let’s put it that way. – Mike Ditka
- Take me to Happy Birthday Land. It’s open 364 days of the year, and the one day of the year it’s closed for cleaning happens to be my birthday. – Jarod Kintz
- Tennis is a hard sport. There is a lot of competition all year and you play alone. – Rafael Nadal
- Football is not a contact sport.It’s a collision sport. Dancing is a good example of a contact sport. – Duffy Daugherty
- Hockey is a sport for white men. Basketball is a sport for black men. Golf is a sport for white men dressed like black pimps. – Tiger Woods
- “Cheerleading is a team sport everyone has to work hard to get 1st place. People say it ain’t a sport but we work just as hard as any other sport. Cheerleaders are the best!” – Blondie
- “A New Year: 12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days, 8,760 hours, 525,600 minutes—a”
Comments are closed.