Listen to the sound of the river and you will get a trout.
– Irish Proverb
- Knock on the sky and listen to the sound. – Zen Proverb
- Irish diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip. – Irish Proverb
- Many an Irish property was increased by the lace of a daughter’s petti coat. – Irish Proverb
- The Irish forgive their great men when they are safely buried. – Irish Proverb
- There are only two kinds of people in the world, The Irish and those who wish they were. – Irish Proverb
- Knock on the sky and listen to the sound. – Zen Saying
- Than words can tell Listen to the river sing sweet songs to rock my soul. – Jerry Garcia
- How could the drops of water know themselves to be a river? Yet the river flows on. – Antoine St. Exupery
- Bad as I like ye, it’s worse without ye. – Irish Proverb
- Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught will we realise we cannot eat money. – Cree Indian Proverb
Comments are closed.