I hate discussions of feminism that end up with who does the dishes … at the end, there are always the damned dishes.
– Marilyn French
- “Men should always change diapers. It’s a very rewarding experience. It’s mentally cleansing. It’s like washing dishes, but imagine if the dishes were your kids, so you really love the dishes.” – Chris Martin
- Losing the future is the best thing that ever happened to me. – Marilyn French
- I hate housework. You make the beds, you wash the dishes and six months later you have to start all over again. – Joan Rivers
- To nourish children and raise them against odds is in any time, any place, more valuable than to fix bolts in cars or design nuclear weapons. – Marilyn French
- Life is a paradox, you’re damned if you do and damned if you don’t. – Nancy Cartwright
- I hate never knowing what to say. I hate chasing you every day. I hate never being able to tell you what’s on my mind. I hate that you’re the only love that I can find.
- Feminism is hated because women are hated. Anti feminism is a direct expression of misogyny; it is the political defense of women hating. – Andrea Dworkin
- I never had to learn English, French and German because I was brought up as all three languages. I had a private French teacher before I even went to school. That helped a lot. – Karl Lagerfeld
- I hate Halloween. I hate dressing up. I hate – I wear wigs, makeup, costumes every day. Halloween is like, my least favorite holiday. – Amy Poehler
- “I love you. I hate you. I like you. I hate you. I love you. I think you’re stupid. I think you’re a loser. I think you’re wonderful. I want to be with you. I don’t want to be with you. I would never date you. I hate you. I love you…..I think the madness