I’ve left Bethlehem, and I feel free. I’ve left the girl I was supposed to be, and some day I’ll be born.
– Paula Cole
- Never Make Your Girl Feel Like Shes In A Competition With Any Other Girl.
- “I am an American; free born and free bred, where I acknowledge no man as my superior, except for his own worth, or as my inferior, except for his own demerit.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Now, now.” He smiles, “Don’t you worry ’bout a thing. Damen’s right where you left him. Though I must say I can’t believe that you left him. I underestimated you. I had no idea. Though I can’t help but wonder how Damen would feel if he knew. I bet he underestimated you too.” – Alyson
- I’m not supposed to love you. I’m not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I’m not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do. I’m sorry I cant help myself because I’m in love with you.
- Whether you’re six or sixty, if you go on a diet and lifestyle program and feel constrained, you’re likely to go off it sooner or later. Offering a spectrum of choices is much more effective; then, you feel free and empowered. – Dean Ornish
- When I was in the 9th grade, on Halloween night, when you’re supposed to go and out and burn your city, my mom made me go to ‘Cirque du Soleil.’ I was kicking and screaming. This girl came out onstage, and I was instantly mesmerized. I dropped out of school and became obsessed with her.
- Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are. – Bernice Johnson Reagon
- Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you; they’re supposed to help you discover who you are. – Bernice Johnson
- How can a man marry wisely in his twenties? The girl he’s going to wind up wanting hasn’t even been born. – Mignon McLaughlin
- Your Girl Should Never Feel Like She’s In Competition W/ Another!