Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.
– Henry James
- Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. – William James
- REALITY OF FEAR: You’re not scared of the dark; you’re scared of what’s in it. You’re not afraid of heights; you’re afraid of falling. You’re not afraid of the people around you; you’re afraid of rejection. You’re not afraid to love; you’re just afraid of not being loved back. You’re not afraid to let go; you’re just afraid of accept the fact it’s gone. You’re not
- Belief creates the actual fact. – William James
- No one ever finds life worth living one has to make it worth living. – Anonymous
- If you love someone who is ruining his or her life because of faulty thinking, and you don’t do anything about it because you are afraid of what others might think, it would seem that rather than being loving, you are in fact being heartless. – William Wilberforce
- LIfe? LIfe? It’s Death that makes life worth living for. – Aaron Howard
- An unexamined life is not worth living. – Socrates
- The unexamined life is not worth living. – Socrates
- It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes. It is in fact true. It’s called living. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- Only a life lived for others is worth living. – Albert Einstein
Comments are closed.