Train up a child in
“Train up a child in the way which he should go
and when he is old he will not depart from it”
- You can train and train until you are blue in the face, but you’ve got to diet, you’ve got to have that leanness because if you are not lean, your abs won’t show. Of course, the training has to be put in, but then you’ve to shed all the fat and keep the fat off.
- The only way of catching a train I ever discovered is to miss the train before. – G.K. Chesterton
- It’s important, according to me, to train in small doses so as to not lose the joy of playing chess. I personally think too many coaching and training classes may take away a child’s interest in the game itself. The essential thing to do is practise often and, in case of a doubt, to consult
- We can train a monkey to fly a jet but we can’t train a man to be humble.
- When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child,I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. – Corinthians
- There is a difference between a fighter and a martial artist. A fighter is training for a purpose: He has a fight. I’m a martial artist. I don’t train for a fight. I train for myself. I’m training all the time. My goal is perfection. But I will never reach perfection. – Georges St-Pierre
- Sexual desire and anger shall not seduce you, and the dog of greed shall depart. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- Friends depart, and memory takes them To her caverns, pure and deep. – Thomas Haynes
- Meeting them, the mind is satisfied, and one s hunger and thirst all depart. – Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji
- In my life, I served my Lord and Master, and as I depart, I keep Him enshrined in my consciousness. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji