My dad like any coach
“My dad, like any coach, has always stressed the fundamentals. He taught me responsibility, accountability, and the importance of hard work.”
– Steve Young
- Work HARD, NEVER give up, PUSH YOURSELF to do the unthinkable, then it will be impossible to lose and have to say “well coach, I tried”.
- I think self-reliance and self-responsibility and self-accountability will help you as a parent, a teacher, as a citizen as a friend. – Henry Rollins
- I’d have to say I’m most proud of my mentoring camp that I do in Dallas every year for one hundred boys from single-parent homes. I was raised by a mother who was a Sunday school teacher and a father who worked hard. Together they taught me to give back. – Steve Harvey
- When a society is stressed, when it comes up against things that are hard to understand, you get a lot of delusional thinking. – James Howard Kunstler
- Young women from a very young age are taught that life will be easier if you can just turn on the charming smile and say very little and be complacent and docile and sweet. – Amber Heard
- Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did. – Newt Gingrich
- I have learned that, although I am a good teacher, I am a much better student, and I was blessed to learn valuable lessons from my students on a daily basis. They taught me the importance of teaching to a student – and not to a test. – Erin Gruwell
- “With intellectual labor your hard work is forever, while with manual labor your hard work is temporary and soon forgotten.” – Jarod Kintz
- Love is hard work; and hard work sometimes hurts! – Anonymous
- My coach tells me to give about 75% to volleyball. If I give 100%, my serve will kill someone, and my coach doesn’t want to deal with the paperwork.