I’m always going to love my father.
– Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
- I like to play table tennis, spend time with my kids. – Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
- Next to God, Family is the best thing. – April Floyd
- You don’t get harmony when everybody sings the same note. – Doug Floyd
- They call it golf because all of the other four letter words were taken. – Raymond Floyd
- I have never been a material girl. My father always told me never to love anything that cannot love you back. – Imelda Marcos
- To her, the name of father was another name for love. – FANNY FERN
- To her the name of father was another name for love. – Fanny Fern
- What was silent in the father speaks in the son, and often I found in the son the unveiled secret of the father. – Friedrich Nietzsche
- Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything. – Floyd Dell
- My father always told me, “Find a job you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.” – Jim Fox