“I like being a woman, even in a man’s world. After all, men can’t wear dresses, but we can wear the pants.”
– Whitney Houston
- I have priorities. Maintaining my daughter is my first. – Whitney Houston
- My daughter is my greatest inspiration. – Whitney Houston
- When I work, I wear pants usually because I want to be comfortable. I wear dark colors, especially in winter, because I don’t want to concentrate on myself but on what I’m working on. Because I really, really love clothes, I can start to think too much about myself. It’s distracting. – Donatella Versace
- The loneliest woman in the world is a woman without a close woman friend. – George Santayana
- A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. – Winston Churchill
- Confidence Is The Sexiest Thing A Woman Can wear.
- I think if I were a woman I’d wear coffee as a perfume. – John Van Druten
- “When a woman says, ‘I have nothing to wear!’, what she really means is, ‘There’s nothing here for who I’m supposed to be today.’” – Caitlin Moran
- Don’t ever wear artistic jewelry; it wrecks a woman’s reputation. – Colette
- I’d much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships.