This then is salvation when we marvel at the beauty of created things and praise their beautiful Creator.
– Meister Eckart
- Praise God, from whom all blessings flow! Praise Him, all creatures here below! Praise Him above, ye heavenly host! Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost! – Thomas Ken
- Throughout the centuries, man has considered himself beautiful. I rather suppose that man only believes in his own beauty out of pride; that he is not really beautiful and he suspects this himself; for why does he look on the face of his fellow-man with such scorn? – Isidore Ducasse Lautreamont
- All those predictions about how much economic growth will be created by this, all of those new jobs, would be created by the things we wanted – the extension of unemployment insurance and middle class tax cuts. An estate tax for millionaires adds exactly zero jobs. A tax cut for billionaires – virtually none. – Anthony
- I do not have much patience with a thing of beauty that must be explained to be understood. If it does need additional interpretation by someone other than the creator, then I question whether it has fulfilled its purpose. – Charlie Chaplin
- Even stranger things have happened; and perhaps the strangest of all is the marvel that mathematics should be possible to a race akin to the apes. – Eric T. Bell
- Beauty lies in the specific looks of a person, rather than the object, because different people feel beauty in different things. – Anonymous
- Looking beautiful isn’t just about what you apply on your face. It’s the little things you do that matter. A combination of a good diet, exercise, healthy habits, discipline, dancing etc. is what my beauty routine consists of. Also, I have no bad habits; I don’t drink or smoke. All these contribute to me being
- To him, all good things, trout as well as eternal salvation, come by grace and grace comes by art and art does not come easy. – Norman Maclean
- The best news of the Christian gospel is that the supremely glorious Creator of the universe has acted in Jesus Christ’s death and resurrection to remove every obstacle between us and himself so that we may find everlasting joy in seeing and savoring his infinite beauty. – John Piper
- A thing of beauty is a joy forever. Here’s to these beautiful bridesmaids. – Anonymous
Comments are closed.