I have missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. 26 times Ihave been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I have failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
– Michael Jordan
- “I like video games, but they’re really violent. I’d like to play a video game where you help the people who were shot in all the other games. It’d be called ‘Really Busy Hospital.” – Demetri Martin
- At the end of the first Halloween, when I shot 6 bullets into Michael Myers, John Carpenter said, Let’s get a shot of you looking out of the window and seeing no one lying there. – Donald Pleasence
- Life, like all other games, becomes fun when one realizes that it’s just a game. – Nerijus Stasiulis
- Life is like a camera focus on what’s important capture the good times develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out take another shot.
- I’m afraid that some times you’ll play lonely games too. Games you can’t win ’cause you’ll play against you.” – Dr. Seuss
- The major difference between the big shot and the little shot is the big shot is just a little shot who kept on shooting. – Zig Ziglar
- The secret of winning football games is working more as a team, less as individuals. I play not my 11 best, but my best 11. – Knute Rockne
- There were times when I had great times with my brothers, pillow fights and things, but I was, used to always cry from loneliness. – Michael Jackson
- If you succeed in cheating someone, Don’t think that the person is a fool… Realize that the person trusted you much more than you deserved.
- “I didn’t fail because I lost, I failed because I gave up.”