Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.
- Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. – Anonymous
- Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. – Oscar Wilde
- Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes. – Anonymous
- I learned that good judgment comes from experience and that experience grows out of mistakes. – Omar N. Bradley
- A collection of mistakes is called experience and experience is the key to success.
- Wisdom comes from life experience; life experience is the result of repeatedly taking corrective action while courageously learning from mistakes. – Ken Poirot
- Never give up efforts, even if you fail, the benefit you derive is experience. – Anonymous
- Life does not require us to make good; it asks only that we give our best at each level of experience. – Anonymous
- Experience teaches slowly and at the cost of mistakes. – James A. Froude
- Undesirable circumstances are the consequences of bad mistakes but life is full of change and decisions. Do not forget it only takes one person to make a decision to change the world. Living life in undesirable situations is the result of regretting life itself and time never stops to fix our mistakes. Do not give