A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
– Mark Twain
- A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. – Anonymous
- By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity. Another man’s, I mean. – Mark Twain
- He who learns but does not think is lost. He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. – Anonymous
- Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. – Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
- How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg?Four Calling a tail a leg doesn’t make it a leg. – Abraham Lincoln
- When you cannot get a compliment any other way, pay yourself one. – Mark Twain
- The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not. – Mark Twain
- “To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with.” – Mark Twain
- “Nothing exists but you. And you are but a thought.” – Mark Twain
- Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been. – Mark Twain
Comments are closed.