Many a man in love with a dimple makes the mistake of marrying the whole girl.
– Stephen Leacock
- Life, we learn too late, is in the living, the tissue of every day and hour. – Stephen Leacock
- Now, the essence, the very spirit of Christmas is that we first make believe a thing is so, and lo, it presently turns out to be so. – Stephen Leacock
- Advertising: the science of arresting the human intelligence long enough to get money from it. – Stephen Leacock
- Personally, I would sooner have written Alice in Wonderland than the whole Encyclopedia Britannica. – Stephen Leacock
- Advertising may be described as the science of arresting the human intelligence long enough to get money from it. – Stephen Leacock
- Having a daughter makes you see things in a different way. You have to see how you’re carrying yourself because there’s a little girl. There’s not a little boy, there’s a little girl. I think I’m a little more overprotective. – Tracy Morgan
- I am marrying her because I love her. – Anonymous
- I’m not a bad girl…I’m a good girl with ATTITUDE !! It’s better to loose a Lover then to love a Loser! If Nothing lasts forever… Can I be your Nothing?
- Marrying for love may be a bit risky, but it is so honest that God can’t help but smile on it. – Josh Billings
- No woman marries for money; they are all clever enough, before marrying a millionaire, to fall in love with him first. – Cesare Pavese