No matter your reason if
No matter your reason, if you sacrifice your health, you’re making the wrong choice.
– Toni Sorenson
- Variety in your diet is health in your life. – Toni Sorenson
- Live your life without regrets; for once you do then no choice you make is really wrong. It’s only making the next choice better.
- Taking care of your health and well bring first, is the best way to insure you will be able to care for those you love. – Toni Sorenson
- Exercise feels best after it is finished. – Toni Sorenson
- Life moves for people who move their bodies! – Toni Sorenson
- Exercise is life in motion. MOVE to LIVE! – Toni Sorenson
- Change doesn’t come in nickels and dimes. It comes in dedication and sweat. – Toni Sorenson
- While Free Choice Vouchers didn’t fulfill my vision of a health care system in which every American would be empowered to hire and fire their insurance company, they were a foothold for choice and competition and a safety valve for Americans whose employers are already forcing them to bear more and more of their family’s
- The only real insurance you have against disease is a healthy body. Invest wisely, generously and often in that policy. – Toni Sorenson
- “Strength comes from struggle. When you learn to see your struggles as opportunities to become stronger, better, wiser, then your thinking shifts from “I can’t do this” to “I must do this.” – Toni Sorenson