It’s important not to indicate. People don’t try to show their feelings, they try to hide them.
- Some feelings are impossible to hide.
- Sometimes, the more you hide your feelings for someone, the more you fall for them.
- “Artists use frauds to make human beings seem more wonderful than they really are. Dancers show us human beings who move much more gracefully than human beings really move. Films and books and plays show us people talking much more entertainingly than people really talk, make paltry human enterprises seem important. Singers and musicians show
- Our Reality will Never Visioned By Others, Because Environment or Surroundings Modulate or Hide It. Self Realization is Very Important. – Prabakaran
- If you hide information from people, don’t want people to see the Ten Commandments or don’t want people to hear about Darwin, aren’t we hiding things that we know from our future generations? I just think that that’s incorrect. – John Mellencamp
- Away, and mock the time with fairest show; False face must hide what the false heart doth khow. – William Shakespeare
- Don’t wait for people to be friendly, show them how to be. – Anonymous
- Show me someone who never gossips, and I’ll show you someone who isn’t interested in people. – Barbara Walters
- Whatever it is that I feel, I express it! I am free with my joy, my laughter, my pleasure, my pain, and I am blessed in that way as an actress that I can access those feelings within myself and not be ashamed to show whatever that is that’s appropriate for the character. – Kimberly Elise
- Even a happiest person have a past they need to hide. – Anonymous