It takes a person who is wide awake to make his dream come true.
– Roger Babson
- If things go wrong, don’t go with them. – Roger Babson
- Keep in mind that neither success nor failure is ever final. – Roger Babson
- A person may be in love with someone until the end of time, but if that person doesn’t tell their feelings of love, it will just be another person living a dream . . . a loss of true love.
- Learning sleeps and snores in libraries, but wisdom is everywhere, wide awake, on tip toe. – Josh Billings
- Life is a dream; when we sleep we are awake, and when awake we sleep. – Michel Montaigne
- One very important ingredient of success is a good, wide-awake, persistent, tireless enemy. – Frank B. Shutts
- To make others less happy is a crime. To make ourselves unhappy is where all crime starts. We must try to contribute joy to the world. That is true no matter what our problems, our health, our circumstances. We must try. I didn’t always know this, and am happy I lived long enough to find
- It takes only one other person to say it’s so- one other point of reality to make something real. – Mal Pancoast
- You are never given a dream without also being given the power to make it true. You may have to work for it, however. – Richard Bach
- Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true. – Leon J. Suenes