I hate the gym so
I hate the gym, so I try to diversify my workouts with swimming and basketball. Indoors, it’s less boring than running. I do find that diet is key. I eat lots of lean protein, no soda, no fast food or fried foods, and a lot of water. But I love food and often cook.
– Mike Colter
- For most teenage runners, the right foods means a varied diet, decreasing the amount of fat found in the typical American diet and replacing those calories with carbohydrates. Avoid saturated fats, such as those found in fried foods, and eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. – Don Kardong
- When we get in late and the only thing open is fast food, it can be tough to maintain a healthy diet. – Mike Trout
- I need protein from food rather than just protein supplements. I changed my diet. – Travis Barker
- I definitely try to eat a healthy diet, but I am the first person to say I love unhealthy food. I would never tell you I don’t. I love fried chicken or mac and cheese. Do I order them all the time when I’m out at restaurants? No, though I do have one splurge meal
- When I’m getting ready for a movie, let’s just say my diet is ‘The Antisocial Diet.’ I don’t go to restaurants. I don’t eat what I really want to eat. I don’t eat much. I eat small things frequently. Lots of protein and greens. And I don’t eat with people, because there’s a tendency to
- I have a carbohydrate and protein-rich diet. For breakfast, I typically have two slices of bread with butter or jam, four to five eggs – boiled or fried – a few bananas and a glass of milk. – Vijender Singh
- I hate never knowing what to say. I hate chasing you every day. I hate never being able to tell you what’s on my mind. I hate that you’re the only love that I can find.
- When you bring telomerase RNA levels down by using a mechanism that targets the RNA for destruction, the cells which were running on very high telomerase levels are now running on a lean diet of telomerase. – Elizabeth Blackburn
- I’ve changed my diet a few times. Now I’m trying to eat more protein. I eat little meals throughout the day. I love food, so I still give myself great meals. Also, when I’m busy, it’s easy to lose weight. – Michael Keaton
- Right now I’d love to be sitting on a Greek island somewhere because of being Greek American, eating great octopus salad and some fantastic lamb. Or sipping a little ouzo. I think the Mediterranean diet is one of the healthiest… Lots of nuts, vegetables, fruits, fresh fish, lean meats, yogurt. – Cat Cora