For my own health I
For my own health, I thought it was better to eat a plant based diet. I’m going to be 60 soon and I have boundless energy and I feel really good, so I’m all for it.
– Ed Begley, Jr.
- I still believe that a plant-based diet has tremendous health benefits, but I have incorporated more animal protein into my diet. I found that my body personally got to a point where I needed something more. – Bob Harper
- My plant-based diet plus fish is to credit for my low blood pressure, high energy, and robust immunity. – David H. Murdock
- Perhaps one of the most important things you can do for human beings is wean them off an animal-based diet. It hardens the arteries and runs up our health-care costs. The last thing a poor person can afford is a heart attack or cancer or a stroke. And that’s all linked to a meat-based diet.
- I’m not perfect, but what’s wonderful about eating a plant-based diet is, I don’t have to be. – Victoria Moran
- Though I’m vegan and advocate that others eat a plant-based diet, I know that many people aren’t quite ready to take that step in whole. – Kathy Freston
- The longest-lived people eat a plant-based diet. They eat meat but only as a condiment or a celebration. Nothing they eat has a plastic wrapper. – Dan Buettner
- I’m not completely vegan – my diet’s probably about 80 percent plant based, but I do eat some meat. I try to know where everything comes from, though. And all bets are off if my husband and I go to a really great restaurant. – Lauren Bowles
- Polynesian women are known for their long hair, glowing skin, and thick nails. And that comes from the local diet, which is mostly plant based with a little bit of fish and a lot of natural fats and oils. – Nikki Reed
- Exercise your brain and body, keep engaged with work and friends, and feed your brain with a healthy, plant-based diet – as well as knowledge. – David H. Murdock
- A plant-based diet has actually simplified my life in so many ways. For breakfast, I try to get my first serving of fruits and nuts for fuel. I’m completely addicted to coconut water for the electrolytes and hydration. – Michelle Forbes