I don’t do faddy diets
I don’t do faddy diets any more. I once did a no-carbs diet a few years ago but it made me depressed. I couldn’t be doing with that!
– Jennifer Ellison
- I don’t find it a struggle to maintain a healthy diet now as my palate has changed. I don’t crave rich food. – Jennifer Ellison
- For me, I just like to cut out bread. I like to keep the good carbs in my diet – I love pasta and Italian food – but I try to eat just that on the weekends and cut out carbs during the week. – Ashley Tisdale
- I work out like a maniac, three times more than anything I did in the past. I am off carbs, salt, sweets, and live on a fish diet. And I promise I am not going to indulge in food again. See, when I was 49 years old, I was fine, but the moment I touched
- I don’t believe in the no-carb diet… I have a theory. I think if you give up carbs, you get cranky. You must include them in your daily diet. – Karisma Kapoor
- Unfortunately, diet is 75 or 80 percent of trying to get in shape, so you do have to try to cut the carbs. The diet’s a huge part! I’m from Kansas, so I love ranch dressing and McDonald’s. When I’m working, I have to stay away from all that! – Colton Haynes
- The Dorm Room Diet is nothing like the conventional diets you may have tried in the past. It offers guidelines for creating a healthy lifestyle on your own, without the daunting restrictions of a quick-fix diet. – Daphne Oz
- I’m trying to do the paleo diet. No carbs. – Robin Wright
- I had one of my best years in 1991; I was 31. I made a renewed effort to work harder. I got better at my diet. I paid attention to how much sleep I got. I was always someone of routine. I became more strict. – Cal Ripken, Jr.
- I eat egg whites a lot. Aside from that, I eat everything. I try to avoid too much oily food, but I do eat carbs. I have to have a balanced diet. – Genelia D’Souza
- Most diets would have you cutting things out from your diet; they are about denial and discipline. – Kathy Freston