I have a completely addictive
I have a completely addictive personality. Diet Coke is my last – God, I know people counting days off Diet Coke; I’m such a Diet Cokehead. Now I won’t let myself buy it.
– Mary Karr
- I made a resolution in 2010 to stop drinking Diet Coke, and I haven’t had Diet Coke since then. I think it was the best life change I’ve ever made, because I drank quite a lot of it. – Nick Jonas
- Most days, I have a slice of toast, then lie in a hot bath for an hour to get up a sweat. I have a sauna at the racecourse and then go and ride. On the way home, I might stop at a service station and have a bar of chocolate and a Diet Coke.
- Thanks to modern medical advances such as antibiotics, nasal spray, and Diet Coke, it has become routine for people in the civilized world to pass the age of 40, sometimes more than once. – Dave Barry
- “What hurts so bad about youth isn’t the actual butt whippings the world delivers. It’s the stupid hopes playacting like certainties.” – Mary Karr
- Hindered by asthma since I was six weeks old, I had begun experimenting with my diet and discovered a disquieting correlation. When I stopped eating the normal American diet of sugar, fats, alcohol, chemicals, and additives, I felt better. I could breathe freely. When I tried to sneak in a hamburger and a Coke, my
- You know as far as diet goes, for a while I was really obsessed with counting fat grams along with the rest of the world. – Jean Smart
- Diet Coke is the only way I get through filming because I get so tired. – Lily James
- I didn’t ask for it to be over. But then again I didn’t ask for it to begin. For that’s the way it is with life, as some of the most beautiful days come completely by chance. But even the most beautiful days eventually have their sunset – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- I have a slight addiction to Diet Coke, and, of course, I absolutely shouldn’t touch it because it makes the kidneys work really hard. – Sue Townsend
- I love to go to a movie, get a Diet Coke and a barrel of popcorn, and sit there with my kids and watch a film. – William Shatner