You can be the most
You can be the most beautiful person on Earth, and if you don’t have a fitness or diet routine, you won’t be beautiful.
– Martha Stewart
- These days I travel so much it’s hard to get into a routine. When I’m on the road, I tend to use hotel gyms. When I’m home in L.A., I like to hike and hit the surf. All in all, I try to keep a balanced diet and exercise routine, which has stood me in
- Looking beautiful isn’t just about what you apply on your face. It’s the little things you do that matter. A combination of a good diet, exercise, healthy habits, discipline, dancing etc. is what my beauty routine consists of. Also, I have no bad habits; I don’t drink or smoke. All these contribute to me being
- I want to kill sweetest smartest and most beautiful person on earth but then i thought………. suicide is a CRIME
- I take pride in taking care of all the housework so that my wife, who works as a designer for Martha Stewart, won’t need to sacrifice any of her leisure time when she gets home. – Said Sayrafiezadeh
- I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life that sleep is not the most important thing. – Martha Stewart
- My daughter emails me. When your daughter starts to email you instead of talk to you… It’s horrible. You cannot forget human communication. – Martha Stewart
- Life can give us many beautiful person but only one is enough to make it beautiful – Jan Jansen
- Try to think of working out and healthy eating as a lifestyle. Rather than go on a diet or try a crazy exercise routine, try making them something you do every day. – Allyson Felix
- I had one of my best years in 1991; I was 31. I made a renewed effort to work harder. I got better at my diet. I paid attention to how much sleep I got. I was always someone of routine. I became more strict. – Cal Ripken, Jr.
- “I’m a very down-to-earth person, but it is my job to make that earth more pleasant.” – Karl Lagerfeld