Like everyone there are times
Like everyone, there are times when I just don’t feel like exercising. When that happens, I’m a bit more careful with my diet. But on days I really want a treat, like chocolate, I work out a little harder. I don’t believe in beating myself up for not being ‘good.’
– Judy Reyes
- It’s not a struggle to be on a diet. You feel lighter, and your spirit is lighter, too. But I love chocolate, and I allow myself to have chocolate. That doesn’t go against a diet for me. – Juliette Binoche
- Most days, I have a slice of toast, then lie in a hot bath for an hour to get up a sweat. I have a sauna at the racecourse and then go and ride. On the way home, I might stop at a service station and have a bar of chocolate and a Diet Coke.
- I had one of my best years in 1991; I was 31. I made a renewed effort to work harder. I got better at my diet. I paid attention to how much sleep I got. I was always someone of routine. I became more strict. – Cal Ripken, Jr.
- I do follow a version of the Dukan diet, but I don’t follow it to the extreme so a lot of fish and vegetables. If I want chocolate I’ll let myself have a bit of chocolate in moderation. – Katherine Jenkins
- The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender. – Vince Lombardi
- The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender. – Anonymous
- When people talk about the good old days, I say to people, ‘It’s not the days that are old, it’s you that’s old.’ I hate the good old days. What is important is that today is good. – Karl Lagerfeld
- Looking good and feeling good go hand in hand. If you have a healthy lifestyle, your diet and nutrition are set, and you’re working out, you’re going to feel good. – Jason Statham
- Once in a while, I’ll slip and get off my vegan diet and have egg whites in the morning, that’s a good source of protein while I’m out on the road. If I can feel my body starting to tire, those are good to keep you healthy. – Travis Barker
- I try to work out my mind more these days. I try to eat right. I don’t drink, I don’t smoke, and I take the skin off chicken. But I’m not on no special diet. I like my steak and potatoes, ice cream, doughnuts. – Mr. T