I inherited my weight problem
I inherited my weight problem from my mum. She was always on diets. If there was a box of chocolates in the house, she’d eat half a chocolate, then put the other half back. She loved me, but she did encourage me to diet in my teens.
– Lesley Nicol
- I’ve had weight issues all my life. I’ve been on all the diets: Atkins, liquid protein, Scarsdale diet. Now I go to the gym often. I’m always on the StairMaster, and I do weights. – Hoda Kotb
- It’s not a struggle to be on a diet. You feel lighter, and your spirit is lighter, too. But I love chocolate, and I allow myself to have chocolate. That doesn’t go against a diet for me. – Juliette Binoche
- The 3-hour Diet is absolutely safe – in fact it’s not a diet, it’s a lifestyle! Once you reach your goal weight, you just adjust the portion sizes slightly to maintain that optimal weight. – Jorge Cruise
- I do follow a version of the Dukan diet, but I don’t follow it to the extreme so a lot of fish and vegetables. If I want chocolate I’ll let myself have a bit of chocolate in moderation. – Katherine Jenkins
- My dad loved to ‘arrange things’ to take us kids to that scared the crap out of us on Halloween. He’d take us to the old ‘Hermit’s House’ at the edge of town. He’d park the car 100 yards down the street and say, ‘Go back there and get something off the front porch!’ – Bill
- A problem well stated is a problem half solved. – Charles Franklin Kettering
- “A man inherited a field in which was an accumulation of old stone, part of an older hall. Of the old stone some had already been used in building the house in which he actually lived, not far from the old house of his fathers. Of the rest he took some and built a tower.
- The Dorm Room Diet is nothing like the conventional diets you may have tried in the past. It offers guidelines for creating a healthy lifestyle on your own, without the daunting restrictions of a quick-fix diet. – Daphne Oz
- I freak out if I go a little too long without being in the gym. For a long time it was all about getting the weight off because I was 240 pounds at my heaviest, and now I’m around 175, so the majority of that weight loss was due to diet and exercise. – Nick Carter
- We labor to make a house a home, then every time we’re expecting visitors, we rush to turn it back into a house. – Robert Brault