When I’m off the road
When I’m off the road, and I can really control my diet down to the calorie, I juice seven days a week. Every afternoon, whatever I have at hand, beets, carrots, ginger, whatever. I juice, literally, every single day. And on the road, I try to find fresh juice wherever I can.
– Henry Rollins
- I’m going to the gym six days a week. I’m eating right. Well-balanced diet. I drink a juice smoothie every morning. – Chumlee
- I go to the gym five days a week and I have a personal trainer. I am on a strict diet, which is kind of hard to keep up with on the road, but I stick to it as well as I can. – Lou Gramm
- If your diet is dialed in, you can train in a pretty subpar manner and still get passable results. On the other hand, if your training is fantastic but your diet is crap, you have a harder road ahead of you. – John Romaniello
- ‘Immortals’ was very much a martial arts based training program – a lot of body weight stuff, very little in the way of actually lifting heavy weights, and a very, very low calorie diet. – Henry Cavill
- Find a job you like and you add five days to every week. – Anonymous
- I tried the paleo diet, which is the caveman diet – lots of meat. And I tried the calorie restriction diet: The idea is that if you eat very, very little – if you’re on the verge of starvation, you will live a very long time, whether or not you want to, of course. – A.
- Find a job you like and you add five days to every week. – H. Jackson Browne
- The whole idea of juicing is good if you are trying to diet and use it in limited basis. I use juice drinks only once a week. I use emulsified drinks because in emulsification you are keeping everything. You are keeping the pulp, you are keeping the skin with all of the phytonutrients. – Montel Williams
- Diseases happen in acidic environments, so it’s very important to keep your body alkaline. Keeping a diet high in leafy greens, spring water, fresh air, raw almonds, lemons, grapefruits, and warm water with juice from half a lemon helps lower acidity levels. – Valentina Zelyaeva
- Of all the days that’s in the week I dearly love but one day And that’s the day that comes betwixt A Saturday and Monday. – Henry Carey