I certainly feel that the
I certainly feel that the time is not far distant when a knowledge of the principles of diet will be an essential part of one’s education. Then mankind will eat to live, be able to do better mental and physical work and disease will be less frequent.
– Fannie Farmer
- Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. – Anonymous
- Practice is 90% physical-10% mental. Championship meets are 10% physical 90% mental. – Proverb
- Learning means bringing forth the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual knowledge, skills and values, that are already within us. – Anonymous
- Make time daily to nurture your physical, mental and emotional health. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- Between friends, frequent reproofs make the friendship distant. – Confucius
- You must make time daily to care for your mental, physical, spiritual and emotional health. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- The principles we live by, in business and in social life, are the most important part of happiness. – Harry Harrison
- It is with children that we have the best chance of studying the development of logical knowledge, mathematical knowledge, physical knowledge, and so forth. – Jean Piaget
- When most people think about my work, they think about diet. To me, diet has always been the least interesting part of it. – Dean Ornish
- I tried the paleo diet, which is the caveman diet – lots of meat. And I tried the calorie restriction diet: The idea is that if you eat very, very little – if you’re on the verge of starvation, you will live a very long time, whether or not you want to, of course. – A.