A healthy diet is a
A healthy diet is a solution to many of our health-care problems. It’s the most important solution.
– John Mackey
- Just like keeping a healthy diet is important to maintaining a healthy lifestyle, eating the right foods is just as important for getting the most out of your workout. – Marcus Samuelsson
- I have argued for years that we do not have a health care system in America. We have a disease-management system – one that depends on ruinously expensive drugs and surgeries that treat health conditions after they manifest rather than giving our citizens simple diet, lifestyle and therapeutic tools to keep them healthy. – Andrew Weil
- I think we can see how blessed we are in America to have access to the kind of health care we do if we are insured, and even if uninsured, how there is a safety net. Now, as to the problem of how much health care costs and how we reform health care … it
- I wish you a healthy recovery. May you soon get back to the best of your health. Take your care. get well soon. – Anonymous
- Perhaps one of the most important things you can do for human beings is wean them off an animal-based diet. It hardens the arteries and runs up our health-care costs. The last thing a poor person can afford is a heart attack or cancer or a stroke. And that’s all linked to a meat-based diet.
- The basic problems facing the world today are not susceptible to a military solution. – John F. Kennedy
- People need to eat whole food plant foods, primarily… whole grains, fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds. That diet supports our lives. We ought to live to be 90 or 100 without getting any diseases. – John Mackey
- One can be a vegan and eating a health-promoting, high-nutrient diet, but one can also eat a small amount of animal products while following a Nutritarian diet and still live a long, healthy life. – Joel Fuhrman
- The most important factors for a long life, I think, are partly in the genes; number two is lifestyle, which includes healthy diet and regular exercise. I walk, run and swim every day. However, I think too much exercise is also unhealthy because of over-stress; sometimes people who exercise too many hours per day die
- I tried the Atkins diet in the Seventies when pregnant with my son, as I didn’t want to pile on the pounds. Now, so long as I’m healthy, I don’t care what my scales say. – Britt Ekland