Sugar does make people happy
Sugar does make people happy, but then you fall off the edge after a few minutes, so I’ve really pretty much cut it out of my diet. Except for cupcakes. I like those.
– David Lynch
- I like joy; I want to be joyous; I want to have fun on the set; I want to wear beautiful clothes and look pretty. I want to smile, and I want to make people laugh. And that’s all I want. I like it. I like being happy. I want to make others happy. – Doris
- Come to the edge. We might fall. Come to the edge. Its too high COME TO THE EDGE And they came and we pushed And they flew.
- If a patient became sugar-free and blood sugar normal on a basal requirement diet, the caloric intake was gradually increased until sugar appeared in the urine. The tolerance was thus ascertained. – Frederick Banting
- Resolve to edge in a little reading every day, if it is but a single sentence. If you gain fifteen minutes a day, it will make itself felt at the end of the year. – Horace Mann
- I think we have to understand that sugar is an essential component of food; it’s just that sugar in excess is an inappropriate and unhelpful diet. – Andrew Lansley
- A boxer’s diet should be low in fat and high in proteins and sugar. Therefore you should eat plenty of lean meat, milk, leafy vegetables, and fresh fruit and ice cream for sugar. – Gene Tunney
- “The pretty ones are usually unhappy. They expect everyone to be enamored of their beauty. How can a person be content when their happiness lies in someone else’s hands, ready to be crushed at any moment? Ordinary-looking people are far superior, because they are forced to actually work hard to achieve their goals, instead of
- Subsisting on a diet drawn from one food group isn’t healthy or gratifying. Even eating cupcakes 24/7 eventually would get old! – Jenna McCarthy
- The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are, and not who people think you are. – Goldie Hawn
- Fall is my favorite season in Los Angeles, watching the birds change color and fall from the trees. – David Letterman