Our pets rely on us
Our pets rely on us entirely for their nutrition. So if you’re making your own judgments, that could lead to a mistake. At the same time, we have more control over our pet’s diet than we do with our children or with ourselves, so your vet can tell you what is appropriate for your dog and you can assign them that.
– Alison Sweeney
- I save every Christmas card. I keep them all. – Alison Sweeney
- I was definitely one of those people who fell for the fat-free cookies and chips that are loaded with sugar and calories. – Alison Sweeney
- My husband and I have known each other since kindergarten. I had a crush on him in school, but we never dated. Then we saw each other again after high school, and there was something instantly familiar about him. I’m a very shy person and was very closed off. But he allowed me to be
- Poor people cannot rely on the government to come to help you in times of need. You have to get your education. Then nobody can control your destiny. – Charles Barkley
- For birth control, I rely on my personality. – Milt Abel
- If I could give one tip for people – it’s not an exercise or nutrition regimen. It’s to walk your talk and believe in yourself, because at the end of the day, the dumbbell and diet don’t get you in shape. It’s your accountability to your word. – Brett Hoebel
- Don’t keep crying because of a mistake. Learn from it and move on. Stop blaming yourself over things you have no control over.
- Each of us should take personal responsibility for our diet, and our children’s diet, and the government’s role should be to make certain it provides the best information possible to help people stay healthy. – Jim Talent
- Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake. – Napoleon
- One must be a god to be able to tell successes from failures without making a mistake. – Anonymous