I still believe that a
I still believe that a plant-based diet has tremendous health benefits, but I have incorporated more animal protein into my diet. I found that my body personally got to a point where I needed something more.
– Bob Harper
- Perhaps one of the most important things you can do for human beings is wean them off an animal-based diet. It hardens the arteries and runs up our health-care costs. The last thing a poor person can afford is a heart attack or cancer or a stroke. And that’s all linked to a meat-based diet.
- For my own health, I thought it was better to eat a plant based diet. I’m going to be 60 soon and I have boundless energy and I feel really good, so I’m all for it. – Ed Begley, Jr.
- Exercise your brain and body, keep engaged with work and friends, and feed your brain with a healthy, plant-based diet – as well as knowledge. – David H. Murdock
- I’m not perfect, but what’s wonderful about eating a plant-based diet is, I don’t have to be. – Victoria Moran
- Though I’m vegan and advocate that others eat a plant-based diet, I know that many people aren’t quite ready to take that step in whole. – Kathy Freston
- One can be a vegan and eating a health-promoting, high-nutrient diet, but one can also eat a small amount of animal products while following a Nutritarian diet and still live a long, healthy life. – Joel Fuhrman
- I need protein from food rather than just protein supplements. I changed my diet. – Travis Barker
- The longest-lived people eat a plant-based diet. They eat meat but only as a condiment or a celebration. Nothing they eat has a plastic wrapper. – Dan Buettner
- I’m not completely vegan – my diet’s probably about 80 percent plant based, but I do eat some meat. I try to know where everything comes from, though. And all bets are off if my husband and I go to a really great restaurant. – Lauren Bowles
- My plant-based diet plus fish is to credit for my low blood pressure, high energy, and robust immunity. – David H. Murdock