I am fussy about my
I am fussy, about my diet and straining my voice. I know, sounds a bit over the top. But I’m not as bad as I used to be. These days I don’t drink alcohol for five days before a show – very dehydrating for the vocal cords, and all that acid reflux. I used to ban it for a fortnight. Nightmare.
– Katherine Jenkins
- I do follow a version of the Dukan diet, but I don’t follow it to the extreme so a lot of fish and vegetables. If I want chocolate I’ll let myself have a bit of chocolate in moderation. – Katherine Jenkins
- My diet, my regime, the whole life I have on the road has always got that little bit of stress because I’m always afraid I’m going to get a cold. And it’s just such a nightmare when you got a cold or an irritation and you have to do a show. – Geddy Lee
- Diet cola is my absolute favorite drink in the world; I used to drink four cans a day. But to help me cut down, I’ve turned it into a treat. Now, instead of having dessert, I’ll have a can of diet soda. Putting a limit on how often I can drink it has helped me
- I’m going to the gym six days a week. I’m eating right. Well-balanced diet. I drink a juice smoothie every morning. – Chumlee
- “Did you ever drink so much of a certain type of alcohol that you get so sick that you can never drink the same kind again ? I’ve decided that’s how I’m going to quit drinking. One-at-a-time.” — Doug Stanhope.
- I try to work out my mind more these days. I try to eat right. I don’t drink, I don’t smoke, and I take the skin off chicken. But I’m not on no special diet. I like my steak and potatoes, ice cream, doughnuts. – Mr. T
- In ways and thoughts of weakness and of wrong, Threads turn to cords, and cords to cables strong. – Isaac Williams
- There was a little afternoon show that was called Afternoon. Back in those days in television, most local stations had a midday show for housewives that had a series of things. It was like a variety show for midday. – Jim Henson
- I worked on my voice for Sweet Dreams, but only to match my speaking voice to Patsy’s actual singing voice. That was my way into that character. – Jessica Lange
- Alcohol and calculus don’t mix. Never drink and derive. – Anonymous