A plant-based diet has actually
A plant-based diet has actually simplified my life in so many ways. For breakfast, I try to get my first serving of fruits and nuts for fuel. I’m completely addicted to coconut water for the electrolytes and hydration.
– Michelle Forbes
- People need to eat whole food plant foods, primarily… whole grains, fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds. That diet supports our lives. We ought to live to be 90 or 100 without getting any diseases. – John Mackey
- I’m not completely vegan – my diet’s probably about 80 percent plant based, but I do eat some meat. I try to know where everything comes from, though. And all bets are off if my husband and I go to a really great restaurant. – Lauren Bowles
- The diet, to be healthy, has to be mostly fruits, vegetables, beans, nuts and seeds. – Joel Fuhrman
- My plant-based diet plus fish is to credit for my low blood pressure, high energy, and robust immunity. – David H. Murdock
- The best anti-aging advice I’ve ever received? Drink a lot of water and have a plant-based diet. I also do mindful meditation with my daughter every day. It takes ten minutes. I think reducing stress plays a big part in anti-aging. – Carolyn Murphy
- I thought a vegan diet would be too difficult, being on the road so much, but it’s been far easier than I thought. – Michelle Forbes
- I still believe that a plant-based diet has tremendous health benefits, but I have incorporated more animal protein into my diet. I found that my body personally got to a point where I needed something more. – Bob Harper
- I’m not perfect, but what’s wonderful about eating a plant-based diet is, I don’t have to be. – Victoria Moran
- For my own health, I thought it was better to eat a plant based diet. I’m going to be 60 soon and I have boundless energy and I feel really good, so I’m all for it. – Ed Begley, Jr.
- Though I’m vegan and advocate that others eat a plant-based diet, I know that many people aren’t quite ready to take that step in whole. – Kathy Freston