I’m kind of like a
I’m kind of like a middle mix between a warrior diet and a Paleo diet, so I only eat once a day and it’s at night – so kind of like interval fasting. But I eat until I’m full, I eat as much as I want, and I really don’t eat anything that you couldn’t find, you know, 10,000 years ago.
– Ronda Rousey
- Where is women’s sports prominently displayed with the men? Tennis is the only thing I can think of. – Ronda Rousey
- I always thought Woody Harrelson is quite a persuasive guy. He’s the kind of guy who can call you up in the middle of the night and tell you, ‘Let’s all go get a donut!’ And you’re thinking, ‘It’s the middle of the night,’ but somehow you still get up and go get a donut. –
- Reality TV is set up to make people entertaining. A good person with values and principles is not good television. – Ronda Rousey
- I tried the paleo diet, which is the caveman diet – lots of meat. And I tried the calorie restriction diet: The idea is that if you eat very, very little – if you’re on the verge of starvation, you will live a very long time, whether or not you want to, of course. – A.
- My mother and father come from that post-Depression, middle-of-World-War -I kind of thinking that says, ‘Find a practical job. You know what I mean, Mr. Big Shot? So, you can sing a song …’ – Al Jarreau
- I’m trying to do the paleo diet. No carbs. – Robin Wright
- Few men in their 70s looked as good as my father did. What was his secret? Genes, maybe, since he didn’t exercise or diet, and he kept a candy drawer, drank a pot of black coffee every day, and read in the middle of the night. Still, he took such joy in being a dad
- If you’re feeling frumpy or grumpy, try to eat Paleo. It’s a way of eating that is sometimes referred to as the ‘Caveman Diet.’ – Chelan Simmons
- I write back to every fan who writes me, which is kind of a full-time job in some regards ’cause I don’t want people to wait too long . So I get up very early in the morning and try to rip through all of them. I pretty much sleep four hours a night. Then
- I am not naturally that thin, so I had to go through everything from using drugs to diet pills to laxatives to fasting. Those were my main ways of controlling my weight. – Carre Otis