Want to learn to eat
Want to learn to eat a lot? Here it is: Eat a little. That way, you will be around long enough to eat a lot.
– Tony Robbins
- It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped. – Tony Robbins
- “Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.” – Tony Robbins
- Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life’s deepest joy: true fulfillment. – Tony Robbins
- Richard Branson once said: ‘Tony’s very good at selling bands and he’s very good at making television programmes. But he’ll never be great at either, until he decides which one he wants to do.’ I entirely accept that. That doesn’t matter to me very much. I like the irony of the two lives. – Tony Wilson
- Any action is often better than no action, especially if you have been stuck in an unhappy situation for a long time. If it is a mistake, at least you learn something, in which case it’s no longer a mistake. If you remain stuck, you learn nothing. – Eckhart Tolle
- I let you miss me sometimes but my absence should not be so long that you learn to live without me.
- The life so short, the craft so long to learn. – Hippocrates
- Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- It is necessary for us to learn from others’ mistakes. You will not live long enough to make them all yourself. – Hyman George Rickover
- The experience of the expert is an advantage to them only for as long as it enables them to learn faster than the novice. – Agona Apell