The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want.
– Ben Stein
- The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: decide what you want. – Ben Stein
- The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want. – Anonymous
- Letting someone control your life for you and decide what you will be is a sure way of creating things to regret on the day of reckoning. – Innocent Mwatsikesimbe
- Life is like a train ..we catch..we decide when to get off, people we meet are like stations you the only person decide to get off to reach them,,so take care of your next stop.
- Life is not so easy, some things are difficult to attain but if you take the first step of faith you’ll always succeed – Uzair Lallmamode
- It is funny the two things most men are proudest of is the thing that any man can do and doing does in the same way, that is being drunk and being the father of their son. – Gertrude Stein
- I always check my harness before I do a stunt; I test-drive the cars I have to race or explode; I’m present at all pyrotechnical rehearsals; and I walk through everything step-by-step. No man should put their life in someone else’s hands unless they have covered their own safety from all angles. – Akshay Kumar
- “It’s far easier to write why something is terrible than why it’s good. If you’re reviewing a film and you decide “This is a movie I don’t like,” basically you can take every element of the film and find the obvious flaw, or argue that it seems ridiculous, or like a parody of itself, or
- If you must play, decide upon three things at the start: the rules of the game, the stakes, and the quitting time. – Chinese Proverb
- To decide to be at the level of choice, is to take responsibility for your life and to be in control of your life. – Arbie M. Dale