When you have to make a choice and you don’t make it, that itself is a choice.
– William James
- Live your life without regrets; for once you do then no choice you make is really wrong. It’s only making the next choice better.
- Be ignorance thy choice, where knowledge leads to woe. – James Beattie
- Whenever you’re in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude. – William James
- A sympathy in choice. – William Shakespeare
- Destiny is not a matter of chance but of choice. Not something to wish for but to attain. – William Jennings
- Life is What You Make it, The Choice is all Yours. – Sheryl Campbell
- Your life is your choice, so make it worthwhile. – Wennie Lin
- If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast. – William Tecumseh
- Of the blessings set before you make your choice, and be content. – Samuel Johnson
- If you don’t make your choices, others will give you’re their choice. – Lailah Gifty Akita