The worst decisions in life
The worst decisions in life we make are always the one we make out of fear.
– Sherrilyn Kenyon
- You aren’t old enough to have such regrets. Pain doesn’t respect age, my lady. – Sherrilyn Kenyon
- Undesirable circumstances are the consequences of bad mistakes but life is full of change and decisions. Do not forget it only takes one person to make a decision to change the world. Living life in undesirable situations is the result of regretting life itself and time never stops to fix our mistakes. Do not give
- I think we too often make choices based on the safety of cynicism, and what we’re lead to is a life not fully lived. Cynicism is fear, and it’s worse than fear – it’s active disengagement. – Ken Burns
- To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead. – Anonymous
- In too much of the West, everyone wants the guarantee of safety, and never having to make any decisions. – Anthony Bourdain
- It’s not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are. – Roy Disney
- Don’t allow your thoughts of frustration allow you to make decisions out of desperation. – Dewayne Owens
- Most of our executives make very sound decisions. The trouble is many of them have turned out not to have been right. – Donald Bullock
- Be willing to make decisions. That’s the most important quality in a good leader. – General George S. Patton
- Never base your life decisions on advice from people who don’t have to deal with the results.!