Life and death are balanced
Life and death are balanced on the edge of a razor.
- Come to the edge. We might fall. Come to the edge. Its too high COME TO THE EDGE And they came and we pushed And they flew.
- Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once. WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE, Julius Caesar Better to flee from death than feel its grip. – HOMER
- Life is a razor, you are always in hot water or a scrape. – Anonymous
- A man’s life breath cannot come back again– no raiders in force, no trading brings it back, once it slips through a man’s clenched teeth. HOMER, The Iliad Death is a Dialogue between The Spirit and the Dust. – EMILY DICKINSON
- And they die an equal death — the idler and the man of mighty deeds. – Homer
- About the 50th hour, I was going to start thinking about the edge of the universe. Is there an edge? Is this an envelope we’re living inside of, or no, does it go onto infinity in both time and space? And there’s nothing like swimming for 50 hours in the ocean that gets you thinking
- God pours life into death and death into life without a drop being spilled. – Author Unknown
- “Life is for the living. Death is for the dead. Let life be like music. And death a note unsaid.” – Langston Hughes
- Nothing in life is easy. If it hurts, It’s because you’re on the right way. – Edge Vanhite
- Let me ask you a question: If you never ate a balanced diet, what would happen to your body? You know the answer: Eventually you’d grow weak; you might even open yourself to serious illness or disease. We all need a balanced diet if we are to stay healthy. – Billy Graham