Someday I’ll be a weather-beaten
Someday I’ll be a weather-beaten skull resting on a grass pillow,
Serenaded by a stray bird or two.
Kings and commoners end up the same,
No more enduring than last night’s dream.
- I had a dream last night, I was eating a ten pound marshmallow. I woke up this morning and the pillow was gone. – Tommy Cooper
- My favorite weather is bird chirping weather. – Loire Hartwould
- Last night I dreamed I ate a ten pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone. – Tommy Cooper
- “To dream by night is to escape your life. To dream by day is to make it happen.” – Stephen Richards
- Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. – Edgar Allan Poe
- They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. – Edgar Allan Poe
- Perhaps the great American Republic, whose interests lie in the Pacific and who has no hand in the spoliation of Africa, may someday dream of foreign possession. – Jose Rizal
- True hope is swift and flies with swallow’s wings; Kings it makes Gods, and meaner creatures kings. – William Shakespeare
- When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro. – Larry Bird
- “Love is like a wind stirring the grass beneath trees on a black night,’ he had said. ‘You must not try to make love definite. It is the divine accident of life. If you try to be definite and sure about it and to live beneath the trees, where soft night winds blow, the long