Our daughters are the most precious of our treasures, the dearest possessions of our homes and the objects of our most watchful love.
– Margaret E. Sangster
- Great knightly soul who came in time to serve his country’s need. – Margaret E. Sangster
- God and Nature together shaped him to lead in the van,In the stress of her wildest weather when the Nation needed a Man. – Margaret E. Sangster
- Liberty: One of Imagination’s most precious possessions. – Ambrose
- Liberty: One of Imagination’s most precious possessions. – Ambrose Bierce
- Teaching is leaving a vestige of one self in the development of another. And surely the student is a bank where you can deposit your most precious treasures. – Eugene P. Bertin
- My daughters, your daughters, our daughters deserve safety, protection, and the freedom to make their own choices about their personal lives and their physical selves. – Carre Otis
- The newer homes did not sustain as much damage because they were built to better safety codes; they were better designed, higher wind loads for the roof. All of those facets made those homes sustain the storm a whole lot better. – Ginny Brown-Waite
- As the lily among thorns, so is my love among the daughters. – Solomon Ibn Gabirol
- Passion is a strong emotional desire of love and hate to humans or objects.
- Anger and jealousy can no more bear to lose sight of their objects than love. – George Eliot