A son is a son till he takes him a wife, a daughter is a daughter all of her life.
– Irish Proverb
- A son is a son till he takes him a wife, a daughter is a daughter all of her life. – Author Unknown
- My son is my son till he have got him a wife, But my daughter’s my daughter all the days of her life. – Dr. Thomas Fuller
- Oh my son’s my son till he gets him a wife, but my daughter’s my daughter all her life. – Dinah Maria
- Many an Irish property was increased by the lace of a daughter’s petti coat. – Irish Proverb
- You never miss the water till the well has run dry. – Irish Proverb
- Everyone is nice till the cow gets into the garden. – Irish Proverb
- A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. – Irish Proverb
- Who brings a tale takes two away. – Irish Proverb
- Anything I’ve done up till May 27th 1999 was kind of an illusion, existing without living. My daughter, the birth of my daughter, gave me life. – Johnny Depp
- Irish diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip. – Irish Proverb
Comments are closed.