What I really admire are people like my daughter, Victoria, who don’t give up, who have daily medical challenges and medical conditions. They go on with their lives and make the best of it, not giving up even when it’s not easy.
– Craig Mello
- It’s easy to give up at the beginning of something, but after gaining a bit of momentum it’s not as tempting or easy to just give up. – S.A. Tawks
- The sort of thinking at the time was, ‘Well, we’re giving you access to medical care which you wouldn’t otherwise be able to get, so your payment is that we get to use you in research.’ – Rebecca Skloot
- It’s the beauty and curse of doing a daily show. Some days you’ve got nothing to talk about and other days Dick Cheney shoots his lawyer in the face and everyone is happy. – Craig Ferguson
- It is only through such real-life daily struggles and challenges that a genuine sensitivity to human rights can be inculcated. This is a truth that is not limited to school education: it applies to all of us. – Daisaku Ikeda
- Teachers can change lives with just the right mix of chalk and challenges. – Joyce Meyer
- Age 50! Now is the time to make your mark on the world-explore the Antarctic or become an astronaut. Make your mind up to take on exciting new challenges-straight after your afternoon nap.
- “If a man doesn’t know how to dance he doesn’t know how to make love, there I said it!” – Craig Ferguson
- The conditions of praying are the conditions of righteousness, holiness, and salvation. – E. M. Bounds
- They’re still advertising the added health-giving advantages of vitamins in your daily diet, although it has long since been shown that you’d be better off eating Smarties. – Terry Wogan
- Education make a people easy to lead, but difficult to drive, easy to govern, but impossible to enslave. – Anonymous