They wrapped her up like a baby burrito to show to Mom. Here were a mother and her daughter and I love them both so much. I couldn’t wait for Courtney to come to the hospital so I could have all my women together.
– Al Roker
- I couldn’t wait for success, so I went ahead without it. – Jonathan Winters
- A hush is over everything, Silent as women wait for love; The world is waiting for the spring. – Sara Teasdale
- Having a baby changes the way you view your in-laws. I love it when they come to visit. They hold the baby and I go out. – Anonymous
- The work can wait while you show the child the rainbow, but the rainbow won’t wait while you do the work. – Patricia Clafford
- Show me good things happen to those who wait.
- Don’t wait for people to be friendly, show them how to be. – Anonymous
- The trouble with women umpires is that I couldn’t argue with one. I’d put my arms around her and give her a little kiss. – Casey Stengel
- I like all the angels around because they protect me and my daughter. I mean, her Dad’s an angel. – Courtney Love
- Last season we couldn’t win at home and we were losing on the road. My failure was that I couldn’t think of any place else to play. – Harry Neale
- If you want to ask about my drug problem, go ask my big, fat, smart, ten pound daughter, she’ll answer any questions you have about it. – Courtney Love