If people think I’m just the boss’s daughter, they’re deceived.
– Ivanka Trump
- “The first thing the secretary types is the boss.” – Donald Trump
- The first thing the secretary types is the boss. – Donald Trump
- People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads, and he boss drives. – Theodore Roosevelt
- I could never have imagined that firing 67 people on national television would actually make me more popular, especially with the younger generation. – Donald Trump
- Being the boss anywhere is lonely. Being a female boss in a world of mostly men is especially so. – Alison Gomme
- If You Are The Type Of Boss Who Takes All The Credit You Will Quickly Lose The Commitment From People.
- I don’t want to see any religious people in public office because they’re working for another boss – Frank Zappa
- The only time some people work like a horse is when the boss rides them. – Gabriel Heatter
- My advice to women in general: Even if you’re doing a nine-to-five job, treat yourself like a boss. Not arrogant, but be sure of what you want – and don’t allow people to run anything for you without your knowledge. – Nicki Minaj
- I think once you’re in the public eye, whether you’re a boss, a teacher or whatever you do, that you’re automatically in the position of role model. You have people looking up to you, so whether you choose to accept it or not is a different question. – Talib Kweli