I coach my daughter’s softball and basketball team. We go to all the school functions. We go out to eat at night and take the kids to the movies. We try to be as normal as we can.
– Tim McGraw
- Your coach will never yell at you, he will just explain they game very loudly with a mean face. The will to win is meaningless without they will to practice. You can do school volleyball, you can do club and private lessons, but no matter what, you have to have your team.
- I make movies the same way other kids play tennis or go to piano lessons. I’m trying to get better at what I want to do, just like other kids are trying to get better at what they want to do. – Elle Fanning
- My mother used to say, ‘You gotta exercise.’ She would really pound on me to exercise every day. She was very physically fit; she was on the basketball team in high school in St. Louis in the 1920s, when women didn’t do that. And she taught me to play tennis, taught me to walk and
- I’m used to getting up at 7, getting breakfast, getting the kids off to school, and doing the mommy thing and the wife thing and the daughter thing. – Anita Baker
- I’m a middle-class former housewife who goes to my daughter’s softball games. – Charlaine Harris
- I was homecoming queen. I was star of my basketball team. – Marla Maples
- Cinema Paradiso, because it reminds me of why I make movies, the magic of movies, the romance of movies. – Antoine Fuqua
- Basketball is a team game. But that doesn’t mean all five players should have the same amount of shots. – Dean Smith
- I tell kids to pursue their basketball dreams, but I tell them to not let that be their only dream. – Kareem Abdul Jabbar
- Would I put my daughter in a private all-girl school? No. Would I put her in a private co-ed school? Yes. Would I put her in the school I went to? No way. – Emmanuelle Vaugier