Women have always ruled my life, be it my mother, my wife, my assistant, or my daughter, so I don’t really fight with them. I relinquished control years ago.
– Jon Bon Jovi
- I believe strongly in the rights of women… my mother is a woman, my sister is a woman, my daughter is a woman, my wife is a woman. – Abdullah of Saudi Arabia
- A son is a son till he takes him a wife, a daughter is a daughter all of her life. – Author Unknown
- My son is my son till he have got him a wife, But my daughter’s my daughter all the days of her life. – Dr. Thomas Fuller
- A son is a son till he takes him a wife, a daughter is a daughter all of her life. – Irish Proverb
- Oh my son’s my son till he gets him a wife, but my daughter’s my daughter all her life. – Dinah Maria
- Every mother hopes that her daughter will marry a better man than she did, and is convinced that her son will never find a wife as good as his father did. – Martin Andersen-Nexö
- If the world were ruled by women then there would be no war… Just couple of nations not talking with each other.
- They wrapped her up like a baby burrito to show to Mom. Here were a mother and her daughter and I love them both so much. I couldn’t wait for Courtney to come to the hospital so I could have all my women together. – Al Roker
- I love being a mother. I loved being a daughter, a sister, a wife. I love being a woman with men. I love having given birth. – Jessica Lange
- As I tell my daughter, when you want something in life – no matter how impossible it seems – you need to fight for it. – Brad Meltzer