I’m a woman, a mother, a daughter, a sister. I’m a real person operating in the world. For me to discuss the most private thing feels wrong. It feels like I’m betraying myself and my children.
– Nicole Kidman
- I believe strongly in the rights of women… my mother is a woman, my sister is a woman, my daughter is a woman, my wife is a woman. – Abdullah of Saudi Arabia
- I love being a mother. I loved being a daughter, a sister, a wife. I love being a woman with men. I love having given birth. – Jessica Lange
- I can’t fall in love with anyone, I make men believe what they want to believe. – Nicole Kidman
- I refuse to let what happened to me make me bitter. I still completely believe in love and I’m open to anything that will happen to me. – Nicole Kidman
- There are certain things I want to keep to me. I don’t discuss my private life.
- Cancer affects all of us, whether you’re a daughter, mother, sister, friend, coworker, doctor, patient. – Jennifer Aniston
- Woman is a mother. She’s got a lot of mouths to feed. She feels like a martyr. Frustration is what she bleeds. – Mr. Prophet
- It’s so bizarre, I’m not scared of snakes or spiders. But I’m scared of butterflies. There is something eerie about them. Something weird! – Nicole Kidman
- There’s no more important bonding thing than a mother doing the daughter’s hair. We sit at our mother’s knee and learn who we are. – T’Keyah Crystal Keymah
- The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. – Dorothy Nevill